Constitutional Amendment and Joint Election for
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
- Election Notices, Orders, Health Protocols, and other information
- Early Voting (October 18-23, 25-29) Vote Center Listing and google map
- Election Day (Nov 2) Vote Center Listing and google map
- Sample Ballot (Generic)
- Early Voting In-Person Roster Report (zipped file)
- Returned Ballots by Mail Roster Report (zipped file)
- Daily Early Voting Report (PDF)
Friday, January 1, 2021 - First day for the Elections office to receive a Regular or FPCA Ballot by mail application for this Special Election.
Monday, October 4, 2021 - Last day to register to vote for this Election
Friday, October 22, 2021 - Last day for the Elections office to receive a Regular or FPCA Ballot by mail application.
- Click here for a Regular Absentee Application (Spanish)
- Click here for a FPCA Application (Absentee voting for Service members, their families and overseas citizens)
2021 - 2022 Election Dates
- 2021 Constitutional Amendment and Local Political Subdivisions Elections- Early Voting October 18-23, 25-29th; Election Day November 2, 2021
- 2022 Primary Republican and Democratic Election - Early Voting February 14-20, 22-25; Election Day March 1, 2022
- 2022 Local Political Subdivisions Joint General and Special Elections - Early Voting April 25-30, May 2-3; Election Day May 7, 2022 (Possible Runoff June TBD 2022)
- 2022 Primary Runoff Republican and Democratic Election - Early Voting May 16-20; Election Day May 24, 2022
- 2022 General Election (Gubernatorial) - Early Voting October 24-31, November 1-4; Election Day November 8, 2022
Important 2021 Election Dates (sos.state.tx.us website)
Important 2022 Election Dates (sos.state.tx.us website)
Updated 1-1-2018 : To vote In-Person all registered voters are required to present 1 of the 7 approved forms of photo identification. If unable to obtain one of the photo ID’s? You can fill out a declaration at the polls explaining why and bring one of the supporting documents. Click below to see a full listing.